We believe in one God , the Father Almighty , Jehovah. Creator of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible. And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all worlds, God of very God , very light Very Light , begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father , by whom all things were made who for us men and for our salvation , came down from heaven , and was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary and became man and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate. He suffered and was buried, and rose again the third day according to the Scriptures , and ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead , and his kingdom will have no end .
And we believe in the Holy Spirit , the Lord and giver of life, who proceeds from the Father , who with the Father and the Son he is worshiped and glorified, who spoke by the prophets . And we believe one holy catholic and apostolic . We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins. And we look for the resurrection of the dead and the life everlasting . Amen .
1. We believe that Jesus is the Christ ? Our Lord and Savior.
Two . We believe in the Father , Son and Holy Spirit.
Three . We believe in the historic creed of Nicaea :
April . We believe in the inerrancy and divine inspiration of Scripture .
May . We believe in the seven sacraments of the Baptist Church, Confirmation, Eucharist , Anointing and Prayer for the Sick , Confession and Reconciliation , Marriage & order / Management .
June . We believe that all Holy Orders ( archbishops , bishops, priests , deacons , ministers, pastors, missionaries , etc. ) are open to men and women , married or single .
July . We believe that the celibacy of Holy Orders is a personal decision .
August . We believe and hold apostolic succession.
9. We appreciate the wisdom and guidance of the doctrines of the Seven Early Church Ecumenical Councils .
10 . We appreciate the wisdom and guidance of the Fathers of the Church.
11. We believe that abortion and euthanasia is taking human life .
12. We believe in the responsible management of our planet.
13. We believe in the One, Holy , Catholic and Apostolic .
14. We believe in the sanctity of marriage .
15. We believe that marriage is a sacrament between a man and a woman.
16. We believe that contraception is a personal decision .
17. We do not ordain gays or lesbians.
18. We believe and continue writing in all subjects and therefore reject reincarnation.
19. We believe in the biblical doctrine of Jesus and therefore reject the New Age Theology .
20 . We believe that communion is open to all Christian believers .
21. We believe that the bread and wine become the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist .